RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsPortalLog in
[Released] DTM 1995 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Jet Stream Alliance Forum Forum Index » Mods View previous topic
View next topic

[Released] DTM 1995 2.0
KingFisher
Site Admin

Post DTM 95 TESTING Reply with quote
I will host (next week orso) some evening my own JETALLIANCE TESTSERVER blink

More Fun testing this with real mates :leip as these stupid zombie Ai's :thumbsup
Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Babbo

Post Reply with quote
nice idea, still not tested this Mod, oioi :cheers cheerleader
Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
JET-LOWA

Post Reply with quote
Indd Strand loop je jezelf de tyfus te werken om per jaar 3000 meer binnen te slepen, om vervolgens je toch al zwaar belaste overuren nog even voor de helft af te staan.

bonk

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KingFisher
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Allright nearly forgot about this :oops:

I think i will host some days te Mod this week.

I'll let u guys know when :thumbsup

ps: That sux Gier maar de aan'Fisher wins Wink
Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Babbo

Post Reply with quote
Hahaha, kk, lost it also , so donīt worry Laughing
Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
KingFisher
Site Admin

Post DTM 1995 2.0 Reply with quote
Quote:

I have edited the HDV files, added Talent files for each driver to help reflect the performance of each team and driver for that particular season.
This is the first of a number of upcoming further updates I have planned for 1995 DTM carset. I will fine tuning the performance of each HDV file, as im not entirely happy with the performance currently.

I want to further tweak tire performance as currently i have the Mercedes being more economical heat/wear wise than the Alfa's, you may see a pattern arising throughout races that the Alfa's are faster to
begin with but as the race goes on they begin to fade, there are further tweaks that i will add, and i am concentrating more on the Opel for performance tweaks, ie working to make the 4wd more usuable.

The mod itself was not my creation however i have just edited the files and decided to share with the Rfactor community.

There will be a further update before Christmas time :) Enjoy! http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=3239

DOWNLOAD DTM 1995 2.0 HERE

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Jet Stream Alliance Forum Forum Index » Mods All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: